Saturday, June 4, 2011

(\-/)(:OO:)\/o\||\o\(:)\o\\o\-_(oO(O

 (\-/)        
(:O O:)         
 \   /o\          
  | |\o \            
  (:) \ o\                 
       \o \-_                
       (o O              
       ( O
 
 ---------------------
This Sunday 160 brought to you by the letter "g" 
(for giraffe) and the number "zero". Although, I 
have to admit, I was tempted to tell this joke about 
a giraffe and a bartender...
 
If you'd like to play along, 
join my favorite blogger Monkey Man. 

     ."`".              
 .-./ _=_ \.-.             
{  (,(oYo),) }}             
{{ |   "   |} }             
{ { \(---)/  }}             
{{  }'-=-'{ } }             
{ { }._:_.{  }}             
{{  } -:- { } }    
{_{ }`===`{  _}             
(((\)     (/))) 

It's often hard to be so succinct... 
and the rules are you can only use 160 characters, 
including spaces.
 
----addendum----
I'm glad everyone's enjoying the art - but I feel bad, 
the giraffe is my daughter's animal, the monkey works 
for the man of the house - but I left out my son, 
who is a Leo and a lion through and through.

            ,  ,, ,
      , ,; ; ;;  ; ;  ;
   , ; ';  ;  ;; .-''\ ; ;
, ;  ;`  ; ,; . / /8b \ ; ;
`; ; .;'         ;,\8 |  ;  ;
 ` ;/   / `_      ; ;;    ;  ; ;
    |/.'  /9)    ;  ; `    ;  ; ;
   ,/'          ; ; ;  ;   ; ; ; ;
  /_            ;    ;  `    ;  ;
 `?8P"  .      ;  ; ; ; ;     ;  ;;
 | ;  .:: `     ;; ; ;   `  ;  ;
 `' `--._      ;;  ;;  ; ;   ;   ;
  `-..__..--''   ; ;    ;;   ; ;   ;
              ;    ; ; ;   ;     ;   

20 comments:

Monkey Man said...

This is toooo cool. I know you gave me a speak peak, but I still couldn't wait to see it up. A 160 that's not a story yet still falls within the "rules" (like I count characters).

Thanks for playing...you are awesome. (((Pheromone Girl)))

Brian Miller said...

snap...someone just raised the bar in the 160 crowd...too cool PG

G-Man said...

It looks like an Aardvark???

(sorry...Of course I Loved it)

steveroni said...

Amazingly coool! THE most interesting 160 for a long while. But I AM waiting for the giraffe-and-the-bartender joke!

PEACE!

Anonymous said...

Most definitely original!! The anticipation of the "pimp" from MM was well worth the "click" on over.

Here's mine: 160 ~ Left Behind

TALON said...

That is so awesome! Very very clever! I bet the giraffe and the bartender joke wasn't too shabby either ;)

tony said...

“Do you want a longneck?"???
:)

Possum said...

Sheer brilliance!

Granny Annie said...

Is this my long lost Rachel? I am almost embarrassed to comment here because you possibly do not want me to have found you. I am so happy that you are still blogging. Perhaps my little flying monkeys directed me here:) Neat post by the way.

MorningAJ said...

That's wonderful. I might just steal him and circulate him at work!

Anonymous said...

So, so cool! I'm amazed--I just love these 160s--what a talent.

PattiKen said...

That's awesome, clever girl.

Stranger said...

Very cool!
Which animal is you?

Kwee Cats and Art said...

I LOVE your 160! I wish I had that kind of patience. I've been trying to learn how to draw, but I think I like your pictures better than some pen and paper drawings I've seen. You did really good. I'm glad you shared it :-)

Deborah said...

Brilliant!

izzy said...

Love the play! thanks.

Claudya Martinez said...

I'm impressed! It's like 160 impressionism.

Sandra said...

Ok, I think you're spending way too much time at your keyboard...even though that lion head is like, so artistic!

Olivia said...

Oh my God! This is absolutely cooooooool (wo)man!!

so many of those in 160.. woah!!
That was nice... hugs xoxox

Alice Audrey said...

Oh! A giraffe. The lion is much easier for me to see.